This recipe comes from the blog reciperunner
Grilled Radishes with Brown Butter, Thyme, & Sea Salt
Total time: 16 minutes
3 cups radishes (stems removed and halved lengthwise depending on how big they are)
1 tablespoon butter, melted and browned
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
1. Preheat your grill or a grill pan over medium high heat.
2. Spray the halved radishes with cooking spray or brush them with a little olive oil.
3. Place the radishes cut side down on the grill or grill pan.
4. If the radishes are too small to go on the grill use a grill basket to keep them from falling through the grates.
5. Grill the radishes for 3-4 minutes per side, they should just start to soften, but still have plenty of crunch.
6. Remove the radishes from the grill and place them in a serving bowl or platter.
7. Drizzle the radishes with the brown butter and sprinkle them with thyme and sea salt.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our CSA and the farmers markets. Happy eating!