Baked Sweet Potatoes with Mustard Greens, Leeks, White Beans +Cilantro TahiniRead Now
Recipe source: www.whatscookinggoodlooking.com
Yields: 3 potatoes
3 medium sweet potatoes
a drizzle of olive oil
5-6 mustard green leaves
1 small leek or onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1 cup of cannelloni beans (canned or cooked, drained)
1 cup of loosely packed cilantro
2 Tbsp. of tahini
1 clove of garlic
1/4 tsp. salt
pepper+ a pinch of red pepper flakes
about 1/4 cup of water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
2. Using a fork, poke a bunch of holes in the skin of the potatoes. Then drizzle lightly with olive oil. Place the potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet, and bake for about 45 minutes (until they are cooked through).
3. To make the cilantro tahini, place all of the ingredients (besides the water) in a food processor and pulse until everything is combined. Then, while the food processor is running, add in the water slowly and continuously until you have your desired consistency. Set aside until you're ready to serve.
4. Now we saute the greens. Place a couple tablespoons of high-heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add in the garlic and the leeks and saute for a few minutes until everything is soft but not browning. Next, add the mustard greens. Toss to coat with the leeks and garlic and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the beans and toss to combine.
5. Using a small paring knife, make a slit across the top of the potato and open it up. Season lightly with salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil. Then spoon in the mustard greens+bean mixture. Drizzle the cilantro tahini over the top. These are best served immediately, warm.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our CSA and the farmers markets. Happy eating!