Sweet, delicious, and almost nutritious!
This recipe comes from www.wineandglue.com and yields about 18 muffins.
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup oil
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup shredded zucchini (about half a medium zucchini)
1 cup shredded carrot (about two carrots)
1 cup shredded apple (about one apple)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, and oil.
3. In another large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar and egg mixture. The batter will be very thick.
4. Mix in the zucchini, apple, and carrot.
5. Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick stuck in one of the middle ones comes out with a crumb or two.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our CSA and the farmers markets. Happy eating!