This quick and tasty recipe is from "Quick Vegetarian Man Dishes". Hope you enjoy!
Spicy Broccoli Frittata
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 head of broccoli (about 2 cups)
2 green onions with tops
1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk cream cheese until smooth, gradually add eggs, water, and mustard and whisk until smooth.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets, slice onions into 1/2 inch pieces, and thinly slice tomatoes.
4. Place butter and pepper flakes into skillet, heat over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, until flakes begin to brown.
5. Immediately add broccoli and onions, cook 1-2 minutes, until onions begin to soften. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes. Top evenly with half of the cheese and tomato slices and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes and then let set for 5 minutes.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our C.S.A and the farmer's markets. Happy eating!