Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
8 traditional lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 container ricotta cheese
2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
2 cups loosely packs fresh arugula
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. black pepper
2 cups marinara sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and immediately lay on a non-stick baking sheet.
2. In large bowl, combine the egg, Italian seasoning, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese. In a separate bowl, combine the spinach, arugula, olive oil, and pepper.
3. To prepare lasagna roll-ups, spread each lasagna noodle with 2 tablespoons of cheese filling. Top with a handful of spinach arugula mixture [about ¼ cup each roll-up]. Roll up each noodle starting at one end. Repeat until all noodles have been filled and rolled.
4. Pour ¼ cup of marinara sauce over each roll-up and top with ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 375, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is from Katie Serbinski from MomtoMomNutrition blog.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our CSA and the farmers markets. Happy eating!