Mchicha Stir Fry
Total time: 20 minutes
1 large bunch of mchicha, leave separated and stalks chopped to 1 inch
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/8 cup rice vinegar
3 garlic cloves
3-4 whole chili peppers
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons olive or sesame oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat a pot over medium-high heat with the oil and when hot add garlic to brown.
2. Add soy sauce, vinegar, peppers, and water to the pot and let boil.
3. Add the mchicha stalks and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the mchicha leaves and gently stir to mix with the other ingredients.
5. Cook for 30 seconds at most, transfer to a serving plate and top with toasted garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
**cooked protein of choice can easily be incorporated if desired along with other vegetables
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our C.S.A and the farmer's markets. Happy eating!