This recipe was contributed by Ama Opare from foodforthesoul.
Total time: 30 minutes
Yields: 2-4 servings
1-2 lbs. spinach or mchicha
2 T. peanut butter
2 medium tomatoes
1 medium red onion
2-3 t. curry powder
1 cup coconut milk
1 t. salt
ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl whisk the peanut butter and coconut milk until smooth
2. Chop the tomatoes and onions
3. Rough chop the spinach
4. Heat your skillet
5. Add onions, tomatoes, salt and curry powder
6. Cook, stirring often until onions are soft
7. Add the spinach and cook until soft but not mushy
8. Add the coconut, peanut butter mixture and stir to mix well
9. Continue to cook stirring often until heated through
10. Serve with freshly ground pepper
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our CSA and the farmers markets. Happy eating!