This easy recipe from picklebums.com is sure to be a crowd pleaser with adults and kids alike!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yields: 12-15 cakes
6 medium size potatoes- grated
1 leek finely chopped
herbs- mint, thyme, sage and chives, finely chopped (or basil if you prefer)
1/2 cup grated cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and grease a muffin pan well.
2. Use the food processor to finely chop the leeks, herbs, and garlic.
3. Grate the potatoes and combine with the leek and herbs in a large bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling each space half to 3/4 full.
6. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden and crispy.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our C.S.A and the farmer's markets. Happy eating!