This recipe is easy and SO yummy!
Yields: 4 servings
2 large eggplants
2 chicken breast, diced
3 tomatoes, diced
1 onion, diced
Swiss Cheese, grated
4 T. Olive Oil
1 bunch parsley, freshly chopped
1. Preheat the over to 350F. Cutting the eggplants in half and carving out the middle, making sure to keep the pulp and dice it. Spread some olive oil inside the carved eggplants and put in oven for 30 minutes.
2. Take out and set aside leaving the oven on.
3. Heat up the olive oil in a pan and saute the onions and the chicken for 10 minutes, adding the diced eggplant pulp, the tomatoes and the parsley.
4. Add some salt and pepper and cook for another 20 minutes.
5. Place the mixture in the carved out eggplants, sprinkle with the cheese and put back into oven for 30 min.
Welcome food enthusiasts!
The beautiful, spray free produce our farmers grow enables their families and customers alike to eat REAL and GOOD food. We hope you enjoy these recipes starring items grown for our C.S.A and the farmer's markets. Happy eating!