Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
8 traditional lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1 container ricotta cheese
2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
2 cups loosely packs fresh arugula
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. black pepper
2 cups marinara sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and immediately lay on a non-stick baking sheet.
2. In large bowl, combine the egg, Italian seasoning, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese. In a separate bowl, combine the spinach, arugula, olive oil, and pepper.
3. To prepare lasagna roll-ups, spread each lasagna noodle with 2 tablespoons of cheese filling. Top with a handful of spinach arugula mixture [about ¼ cup each roll-up]. Roll up each noodle starting at one end. Repeat until all noodles have been filled and rolled.
4. Pour ¼ cup of marinara sauce over each roll-up and top with ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake at 375, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is from Katie Serbinski from MomtoMomNutrition blog.