This recipe comes from the blog reciperunner
Grilled Radishes with Brown Butter, Thyme, & Sea Salt
Total time: 16 minutes
3 cups radishes (stems removed and halved lengthwise depending on how big they are)
1 tablespoon butter, melted and browned
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
Sea salt or kosher salt to taste
1. Preheat your grill or a grill pan over medium high heat.
2. Spray the halved radishes with cooking spray or brush them with a little olive oil.
3. Place the radishes cut side down on the grill or grill pan.
4. If the radishes are too small to go on the grill use a grill basket to keep them from falling through the grates.
5. Grill the radishes for 3-4 minutes per side, they should just start to soften, but still have plenty of crunch.
6. Remove the radishes from the grill and place them in a serving bowl or platter.
7. Drizzle the radishes with the brown butter and sprinkle them with thyme and sea salt.